Sunday, November 2, 2008

We have a couple of posts we need to do..I am really late in posting about our shed we are in the process of putting up. For the last few years when it comes to tilling the garden in the fall, I think I should put a shed here to cut down on weed control etc. This last spring we finally decided to build the garage. After studying several options, we decided on a metal building. We had a local contractor pour the cement. The building was delivered in early July. On October 11, some brethren from the ward, Cory, Neal and Marie and Joe and Family came over for a work party to put up the garage. We would have finished with all the arches except we were missing one piece. Then a week later, with those that come home for our high school home coming Neal, Cory, Joe, Andrew, Jeff and I tightened up a lot of the bolts. I really appreciate all who have helped with this. With my shoulder problems and surgery this summer, it has been hard for me to do a lot on this project. The last couple of days, we finished the last arch, and tightened all the bolts. Now we have the endwalls to do.











No comments: