Sunday, November 2, 2008

homecoming dance.

This year I decided to ask a girl to the homecoming dance, so after asking around someone told me I should ask this girl who moved here this year. Her name is Bonnie. So I got together with two of my friends Cody and Dylan, and together we planned a date. We took our rhino and Cody and Dylan and there dates, Britt and Erika, took a friends four seater rhino up to saw mill canyon which is going up towards mount Ella. They packed some 22 pistols and we took some cans and shot those up. Then ate lunch and dinked around up there for a little and then came back and did some more stuff around here and then took them home and went to the dance. So here are some pictures of us and the group. I don't have any pictures of the days events sorry about that.





4 comments:

EL EQUIPO DEL BLOG. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff & Jeanette said...

Neal, you need to show your teeth when you smile! :) They look good! I'm so glad yuo had fun.

Vera said...

What a good looking group!

Anonymous said...

OU OU!