Sunday, November 2, 2008

LEAUGE CHAMPS!!!

Well the regular football season is over now with the lynx's in first place with a record of 6-1. I (Neal) have held up pretty well this season, even though i have re-hurt my ankle again, but it is feeling pretty good now and I have not missed a game, so that I am proud of. So now it's playoff time our first game will be against mountain view in panaca. Then if we win that game the next week we play either battle mountain or whittel ( schools in the north) but either way we will play in panaca because we are the #1 team in the south. Then if we win that we will go to state which will be November 22ND, in Las Vegas. So this is quite the way to end my final season playing high school football. So to conclude this post I will post a couple pictures of some of the games. I am number 68 if you can see me in any of these.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way 2 go lynx!