Sunday, August 14, 2011

Camping at Angel Lake

August 11th thru the 13th Alma, Matti, their two kids Bella and Oliver, my Dad, Ann and I spent some time at one my favorite places Angel Lake http://publiclands.org/explore/site.php?search=YES&back=Search%20Results&id=349

We arrived on Thursday around 3:00 PM, set up camps etc. 

On Friday after breakfast, Dad and I hiked up to Smith Lake.  It is above and to the north of Angel Lake.  It was a good hike but well worth it.  In the afternoon we all hiked around the back of Angel Lake.  On the way back we took pictures of us in the same spot that my Dad took pictures of my Grandpa Green and me when I was small. 

On Saturday we packed up and headed home.

It was a special treat for Ann and I to spend time with Alma, Matti, Bella, Oliver, and my Dad at one of my favorite places.




Smith Lake













No comments: