Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brenda and Andrews stools!!

Well when I was done with the woodworking with Jeanette and Jeff's table I decided to work on Brenda and Andrew's three stools. It was the simplest one and decided to build them first. In total it took me four days to totally complete them!! I stayed after school two days then one day during school I stayed in there a total of 2.75 hours!! I was a little bored that day. Then walla I was done!! Update on Jeanette and Jeff's table, I ran out of lacquer for the table :( but Dad and I will be going to St. George to get a couple more gallons then it should only take a week or week and a half to finish it. It has been fun learning all these new things with the table and well I have built these stools before so nothing new there, but good to always do a small quick job just for a change of pace. So here are pictures of the stools ( pictures coming soon of the table, Trust me it looks amazing!!!!!!)







No comments: