Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guys Weekend





Last week (August 8th to the 9th my dad, two of my sons (Alma and Cory), my sons-in-law (Joe, Andrew, and Jeff) and three grandsons ( Tyler, Hafen, and Keagan) gathered in the Fish Lake National Forest for our annual guys weekend. A great time has had by all. This is the first time that Jeff and Keagan has been with us. I am glad you came. We missed Neal who stayed home making some extra money. Everyone enjoyed fishing, eating, snacking, visiting, cooking eating, snacking, fishing etc, visiting etc etc. (Notice, I said nothing about pedicures etc.) One special moment for me (Kevin) was after supper Friday night, everyone surprised me with A&W root beer floats for my birthday (39th +) Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I am continually amazed at the beauty of the earth. Heavenly Father truly created many beautiful places on this earth.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good blog! I'm impressed by you people.

You have got to be Vista users.

Loren said...

Looks like you had some fun. Let me know about next year; I might be able to get some time off!

Loren